Team IT Serve, an Irving, TX-based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10519(DevOps Engineer)
Job Duties Includes
- Design, Configure, Manage To Launch Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances Using AWS Services.
- Install, monitor, troubleshoot Unix related operating systems.
- Perform server installation using Network-Based Kickstart and DVD on physical servers, VMware and OVM.
- Install, configure Kickstart, DHCP, mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3), and file servers on Linux servers.
- Build end-to-end CI/CD Pipelines in Jenkins to retrieve code, compile applications, and perform tests.
- Work with networking technologies for a big and distributed environments like (BGP, HSRP, IPSec, and firewalls).
- Able to maintain Load balancing, high availability, Failover functionality and Disaster recovery included.
- Mange Container using Docker by writing Docker files.
- Able to set up the automated build on Docker HUB and install, and configure Kubernetes.
- Provide 24/7 on-call supports: debug and fix issues related to Red hat and SuSE Linux.
Master’s degree in CS/IT/Info Sys/ Info Sci/ Info Security or related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary from $86861 to $ 90000. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.