Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, TX based IT solutions firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10418 (Software Engineer)
Job Duties Includes
- Ability To Conduct Code Quality Test Using Sonar Qube And Automate Email Service To Developers Notifying Them Of Build Failures.
- Implement, maintain the branching and build/release strategies utilizing SVN /GIT.
- Implement and create python scripts and Jenkins jobs as part of PAAS automation and infrastructure as code.
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x and Solaris 10/11 Operating System on physical servers and Virtual Machines for development & test environment.
- Create and manage Cinder volumes in OpenStack Cloud in both Linux and windows environments.
- Able to provision the servers (RHEL/Ubuntu) as per the request of the development and operations.
- Build configuration, deploy, configurations along with web hooks to manage CI/CD.
- Ability to work with ESA team, project teams to install, test and implement new systems, applications in accordance with established policies and procedures
Master’s in Comp Sci, IT, or related with at least 6 months of experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.