Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, TX-based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10692 Software Developer
Job Duties Includes
- Develop Back-End Database Interfaces In The Web Application.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Improve the performance and usability of existing functionality.
- Involve in Unit test and participate in integration testing.
- Able to fix bugs User Interface bugs in all parts of the application.
- Participate in code reviews and identify issues or deviations from coding best practices.
- Provide software release support.
Skills And Technology:
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary from $ 98904 to $100000. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.